Friday, July 3, 2009

I have decided that I don't really like all the facebook, myspace sharing sites and trying to keep up with email is too time consuming. I enjoy visiting my sibilings blogs and getting occasional updates on their families. Since we are all so far apart and only get to go home to Nevada once a year, if we are lucky, and phone calls don't exactly happen evey day. I hope all of you enjoy the photos if nothing else and that I can keep you updated so we don't have those phone conversations of, "oh i didn't hear about that" or "I had no idea!" can hopefully be avoided.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting stuff on the web. I can't wait to show Matilda.
    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark--I can't believe your darling family, they are so big!! I saw your blog from Shellies. What a cut family. I can see Rosy did not grow any taller to catch up to you!

    ReplyDelete